Viewing last 25 versions of post by AC97 in topic Cartoon/Western Animation General

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

||Sasha/Aldrich: "What are you doing?!"
Anne/Andrias: "Something I should've done a long time ago: standing up to ***you!"***||

I'm *really* glad we got that narrative parallel/echo. ||They truly are two sides of the same coin. Andrias is basically a version of Anne who had buried her heart underneath bitterness for so long, but he still never truly lost it, as much as he tried to push past it. That last "take care, kiddo" he told Marcy, after she told him "goodbye" was... touching to me. There's nothing he could say or do to make up for what he did to her, and they know it, so wishing her the best without him, after everything he'd done, was the best thing he could do.||

||Really is unexpectedly... nice how he basically pulled a Thanos with his arc end... and he's completely content with it, chains wrapped around him as they may be. In a way, Leif and Barrel never left him.||

||I think Aldrich's offer to Andrias was *dubious* at best, considering the whole "drop the moon" plan, and Darcy threatened him with "will never happen if you fail" one episode prior... even as Aldrich had the breakdown after that slimy offer failed, he specifically said "you *could've* been immortal," not *"would've."*||

A good way to wrap things up
No reason given
Edited by AC97