Viewing last 25 versions of post by AC97 in topic Cartoon/Western Animation General

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

(The Owl House)
||Since Amphibia is basically confirmed to be a shared universe in both shows, it's even more obvious than it already was how hollow the Core's claims of being a god truly were, even aside from how obliterated it got by Anne, and the existence of a higher power established. The Collector would've effortlessly won in the same situation... and I'm not sure if that's reassuring in the slightest.||
[@Dustcan](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=5247782#post_5247782)
||I don't think Belos/Philip is actually gone for good. It's a damn *weird* detail to include that his slime would drip and stow away on Hunter, then have his slime show up in the credits with the door shutting if there *isn't* supposed to be more to come of him.||

Either way, he got fucking rekt, without debate, and it's *impossible* to say that it wouldn't have been a surefire end if it was so wished... we almost got a *repeat* of the *tagging* with the mains, so I'm not sure it was even vengeful in contrast to what he said about not being angry.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

(The Owl House)
||Since Amphibia is basically confirmed to be a shared universe in both shows, it's even more obvious than it already was how hollow the Core's claims of being a god truly were, even aside from how obliterated it got by Anne, and the existence of a higher power established. The Collector would've effortlessly won in the same situation... and I'm not sure if that's reassuring in the slightest.||
[@Dustcan](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=5247782#post_5247782)
||I don't think Belos/Philip is actually gone for good. It's a damn *weird* detail to include that his slime would drip and stow away on Hunter, then have his slime show up in the credits with the door shutting if there *isn't* supposed to be more to come of him.||

Either way, he got fucking rekt, without debate, and it's *impossible* to say that it wouldn't have been a surefire end if it was so wished... we almost got a *repeat* of the *tagging* with the main characters, so I'm not sure it was even vengeful in contrast to what he said.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

(The Owl House)

Either way, he got fucking rekt, without debate, and it's impossible to say that it wouldn't have been a surefire end if it was wished... we almost got a *repeat* of the tag with the main characters, so I'm not sure it was even vengeful in contrast to what he said.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

(The Owl House)
||Since Amphibia is basically confirmed to be a shared universe in both shows, it's even more obvious than it already was how hollow the Core's claims of being a god truly were, even aside from how obliterated it got by Anne, and the existence of a higher power established. The Collector cwould've effortlessly won in the same situation... and I'm not sure if that's reassuring in the slightest.||

Either way, he got fucking rekt, without debate.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

(The Owl House)
||Since Amphibia is basically confirmed to be a shared universe in both shows, it's even more obvious than it already was how hollow the Core's claims of being a god truly were, even aside from how obliterated it got by Anne, and the existence of a higher power established. The Collector could've effortlessly won.||

No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

No reason given
Edited by AC97