Viewing last 25 versions of post by TheHappySpaceman in topic Cartoon/Western Animation General

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
I always thought that an adult animated series focused on a young adult Toph would be entertaining as hell. The *Harley Quinn* series is hugely successful, and Toph is already a character who we know would be super vulgar in canon if the show weren't for kids. A more adult show focused on her in the city, running her school, trying to figure out life in a changing world, etc. could only be good. It would probably veer into *It's Always Sunny* or *Jakcass* territory, but I'd watch the hell out of that.

~~A more selfish reason I'm saying this: I'm super bummed that we have literally no canon material of the gaang at an age where I can relate to them~~

**Edit:** In before "But what about the *Korra* flashbacks"--no, she was middle aged by then. I meant like 20s to early 30s.
No reason given
Edited by TheHappySpaceman
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
I always thought that an adult animated series focused on a young adult Toph would be entertaining as hell. The *Harley Quinn* series is hugely successful, and Toph is already a character who we know would be super vulgar in canon if the show weren't for kids. A more adult show focused on her in the city, running her school, trying to figure out life in a changing world, etc. could only be good.

~~A more selfish reason I'm saying this: I'm super bummed that we have literally no canon material of the gaang at an age where I can relate to them~~

**Edit:** In before "But what about the *Korra* flashbacks"--no, she was middle aged by then. I meant like 20s to early 30s.
No reason given
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
I always thought that an adult animated series focused on a young adult Toph would be entertaining as hell. The *Harley Quinn* series is hugely successful, and Toph is already a character who we know would be super vulgar in canon. A more adult show focused on her in the city, running her school, trying to figure out life in a changing world, etc. could only be good.

No reason given