Cartoon/Western Animation General

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Background Pony #96AB  
@Lord Goku  
Here’s a take: These two opinions are both tied in together. The reason adult cartoons feel the need to be as vulgar and offensive as possible is so they won’t be lumped in with kids’ cartoons, as if being made for children is somehow something to be ashamed of. This ironically makes adult cartoons seem less mature and more childish than kids’ cartoons.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@TheHappySpaceman  
most adult cartoon are “I am fucking tired and i just want to relax and laugh” fair, it’s mindless specifically for this reason, so it’s more a matter of who it’s aimed at, making adult action series is to expensive when you can import kids shows from japan and get the same deal exploiting japans crummy labor laws, so instead they focus on lower cost humor based shows,
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Background Pony #96AB  
To be fair the strange world Hilda goes to is a fairly normal city with… ugh, other humans, and Twelve’s strange world is the one she’s most comfortable with and it’s the real world that provides most of the conflict in her life.
Background Pony #A341
I hate hate HATE to think about how terribly Star Vs the Forces of Evil ended. It had so many great well developed characters, but they were thrown in the garbage due to that stupid finale, and all because of those moronic assoles of Moon and Mina… aaaand of the people who wrote them in that way in the finale.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Angrybrony  
Hey cool, somebody knows Alucard’s real name.

@Alexk13  
I’ve only seen a li’l of “Star VS” frankly. While not a fan, I admit the episodes I did see were quite good/funny. I especially love that “bit” they reanimated for the fan Ponies the Anthology series.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide