Cartoon/Western Animation General

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@WyrmSpawN  
Bojack was also a comedy series, you can end those and rely on reruns no big deal, fantasy adventure epics loose their rewatch value if they are incomplete, and rewatch value is important for Netflix,
Background Pony #863B
Just because a show is popular doesn’t mean that a show can be liked by everyone. Take me for instance: Amphibia and Kipo are very popular, but they don’t quite appeal me that much… I however like shows that don’t have the same global appeal like The Owl House and I’m very interested in Glitch Techs now. All of this to say: nothing is decided by popularity or fan vocality. Everyone is free to choice whatever they like to watch.
Background Pony #863B
Shows I’m currently watching/gonna watch:

-RWBY;  
-Ducktales;  
-The Dragon Prince;  
-The Owl House;  
-Hilda;  
-Glitch Techs.

Gave a try to Kipo, Amphibia and Infinity Train, but they just don’t seem to speak to me…
Background Pony #C7C1
Toy Story 4 won Best Animated Feature instead of Klaus.

Fuck the Oscars.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Background Pony #6B08  
I was about to say, when up against Klaus, Missing Link, I Lost My Body and How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World, it seems rather cheap to give Disney the award for Best Animated Feature yet again, especially for a franchise that honestly should have ended with the second movie.
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@icey wicey 1517  
I don’t see it, personally. There’s more of a resemblance between Doug Walker and the lead singer of Meshuggah than those two.

@Beau Skunky  
The third movie was good, but it felt unnecessary. Still, it did at least seem like a good conclusion for the series. The fourth one had no reason to exist (well, apart from money, obviously). Personally, I am quite a big fan of the How to Train Your Dragon movies, so I would have been far more satisfied if it or literally any of the other choices had won instead of TS4.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide