Cartoon/Western Animation General

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
We have new The Dragon Prince books coming out later this year!

full

Callum’s Spellbook - March 3rd, 2020  
A lighthearted, in-world notebook in which Callum documents, through entries and drawings, all the things he encounters and learns on his journey to Xadia, including stats on elves and dragons, places visited in Katolis and Xadia, and runes and spells.

The Dragon Prince Book One: Moon - June 2, 2020  
This is a complete novelization of the first season of the show, and will elaborate on the events in the season, with deeper characterizations and expanded plotlines.

Through the Moon - September 15, 2020  
An original graphic novel with a new canon story set between seasons three and four.  
The Dragon Prince has been reunited with his mother, the Human Kingdoms and Xadia are at peace, and humans and elves alike appear ready to move on. Only Rayla is still restless. Unable to believe Lord Viren is truly dead, and haunted by questions about the fate of her parents and Runaan, she remains trapped between hope and fear.  
When an ancient ritual calls her, Callum, and Ezran to the Moon Nexus, she learns the lake is a portal to a world between life and death. Rayla seizes the opportunity for closure and the chance to confirm that Lord Viren is gone for good.  
But the portal is unstable, and the ancient Moonshadow elves who destroyed it never intended for it to be reopened. Will Rayla’s quest to uncover the secrets of the dead put her living friends in mortal danger?
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@LadyTheRainicorn  
They might as well bring it back, they’re bringing back everything else from the ’90s.

Heck, Hasbro is bringing back those cheap Tiger Electronic handheld games too. (Including the Little Mermaid, Transformers, & Sonic 3 ones.)
Background Pony #B928
>That episode where Lydia, a disabled character, complains about there not being any disabled princesses  
>That episode where Cheikh, Brain’s African cousin, worried that he’ll have to give up his culture when his family becomes American citizens  
>That episode where Sen. John Lewis makes an appearance and talks about equality

When did Arthur become a soapbox for the writers to preach their views? Why do SJWs ruin everything they touch?
LadyTheRainicorn

Astral Dragon
@LadyTheRainicorn
They might as well bring it back, they’re bringing back everything else from the ’90s.
Heck, Hasbro is bringing back those cheap Tiger Electronic handheld games too. (Including the Little Mermaid, Transformers, & Sonic 3 ones.)

Believe it or not there was some recent attempts to bring Animorphs back but Scholastic rejected it for some reason
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Background Pony #904B  
This is like people complaining Star Trek is socially liberal now.

Seriously, Arthur’s always been like that. You just got old, and oddly enough progressive viewpoints progress.

(Actually, while I’m here, a shout out to Massachusetts, who had hands down the nicest people I’ve ever met. I didn’t know Arthur was produced in Boston, but I’m not surprised in the least)
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Holofan4life  
Yes, I loved that scene! They took the symbol of shame that Viren tried to give them and turned it into a symbol of honor, changing the meaning in the process: from a weak link to a broken chain, as in, breaking the chains of history.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide