Cartoon/Western Animation General

Background Pony #B928
Why do so many YouTube cartoons make mature parodies of kids’ cartoons?

“Dude, I took this innocent thing and put swearing, violence and sex in it! I’m so clever and subversive!”
Background Pony #B928
Cartoon Network uses the characters from Teen Titans Go, a show where the characters are all selfish assholes who treat each other like shit, for a Stop Bullying commercial
Background Pony #AE92
Shows I’m currently watching:

-RWBY;  
-The Dragon Prince;  
-Ducktales 2017;  
-The Owl House;  
-Glitch Techs;  
-Hilda.

I didn’t thought I could find this many shows after MLP and Steven Universe ended and after I stopped Miraculous Ladybug and its being a waste of time… good for me I guess.
Background Pony #DA7F
Even thought I found plenty of shows to watch, I’m still frustrated by the fact that Miraculous Ladybug turned out to be a mastodontic waste of time. It had great potentials like MLP, but its creators just wasted all of it, between making the relationships overtedious and never developing until the show’s end and screwing up character developments… if I think to how splendidly The Dragon Prince handled the romantic relationship between Rayla and Callum and that it was decided in MID PRODUCTION the whole thing is even more frustrating….
Background Pony #DA7F
Also, another frustrating thing: Marinette was a very strong lead character, and it sucks to see her wasted on a second rate show…
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@09MurphyM  
Maybe they wanted the first movie to focus on action,and a sequel would focus more on Their relationship?I’m not to interested in a remake of Mulan,But remaking Mulan 2 I’d definitely support.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@09MurphyM  
I have’nt been following the Mulan remake’s development,so I went and read an article about Li Shang’s deletion.Apparently Disney thought he was too sexually aggressive.What is it with Disney and Sexuality in their remakes?That’s a stupid reason.He wasn’t sexually aggressive.Sometimes the studios shouldn’t consider what people might think,sometimes they should.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide