Cartoon/Western Animation General

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Angrybrony  
You mean, “Beastars?”

I just finished watching the first season, it’s surprisingly good. It looks like a “anime furry soap-opra,” at first, but it’s alot deeper then that, The animation style is impressive, the characters are very human, despite being animals, and the premise is a li’l similar to “Zootopia,” but isn’t a “rip off,” or anything, and kinda explores the animal relationships, animal feral-instinct issues, and prejudices much deeper.

I find it odd though Netflix’s only rating descriptors are “nudity,” and “smoking,” but doesn’t mention any of the violence, or swears.  
(But it’s not too overly “edgy/adult” either, and doesn’t go overboard with any of those things.)

I know many anime fans prefer subs, but I think the english dub voices, and translation are very well done. (Plus, I find subtitles kinda distracting.)
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Beau Skunky  
i love legoboi’s and haru’s english VAs.

legoshi’s va brings both the awkward and nerdy feel even for such a deep voice but he can make that voice mean sounding when he needs it.

they got Lara Jill Miller to be haru and i love her so dame much. haru is like the antithesis of those genaric moe trash girls.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Angrybrony  
He sounds kinda old for a highschooler, but it actually is suiting for a wolf, and I’ve known dudes in school with pretty deep voices. He really makes him sound like a troubled, awkward, character perfectly.

Yeah, Haru’s english voice is good too, and I like how they didn’t go the typical “high voiced MOE” route with her.  
She’s got some “small cute girl” vibes, but also a sort’ve maturity in her voice, and a li’l attitude, as well.
Background Pony #2502
Why aren’t the old Nickelodeon/MTV/Comedy Central shows on CBS All Access? ViacomCBS is one of the few companies whose catalog can rival Disney’s.
TheDog
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Howdy 4 All
@Don’t

What Dobson are you talking about? Because Google seems to indicate the most likely Dobson is James Dobson jr. And he’s an 85 year old man involved in religion, not cartoons/western animation.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Beau Skunky  
I think Legoshi’s older sounding voice really works. Puberty has obviously treated him well, and like the fact that he slouches to disguise his height, the fact that he speaks very softly and hesitantly to disguise the deepness of his voice tells you a lot about him.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide