Cartoon/Western Animation General

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Dex Stewart  
Isn’t that played out at this point that every female is a lesbian?

When will they start adding more then just the writer’s obsession of making their lesbian fanfics be canon and at more kinks? Like Velma’s into being kidnapped and being ravaged by her tall, dark assailant.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@TheHappySpaceman  
Let’s be hoenst; They’re probably use this as an opportunity to recton all of that. Like that terrible last Live action movie with Velma and Daphne at summer camp. Everyone just pretends it never happened.

I mean; they COULD make a decent series, but with what I’ve seen from WB, that’s very slim and the creators will just use it as a stepping stone for their own personal projects while also ham-handing things for backpats on Twitter…

It’s pointless, shallow, doesn’t do anything except boost the ego of ones doing it- and what’s to stop someone else doing it in a way that the people that cheered before don’t really like? It eventually will happen.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide