Cartoon/Western Animation General

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I like Amity. I thought her going from typical bully to trying her hardest to make Luz happy was a pretty good arc. She’s not my favorite, but she’s okay.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Angrybrony  
I don’t have any problems with Amity. I’m certainly not going to complain she’s a little bland compared to the very eccentric cast.  
I really don’t want to complain either after sitting through MotU Revelation. I was willing to give Thundercats Roar another chance after that particular trainwreck.
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Salamenace  
Considering the genderswapped characters didn’t have much going for them in the first place, there really wasn’t much to lose. But I still know one asshole who is still going to be against it, along with it being “plagued” for having all the modern cartoon animation methods.  
Also you’re not the first one to point out that most of Hanna-Barbera’s characters are just a sausage fest. XD

@Salamenace  
Exactly! You could say their sense of humor and interest were way before my time but my experience with watching the lesser Hanna-Barbera stuff is that I know that they exist. I could even say the same for the more well-known HB stuff. Personally, I think Jellystone! has a more interesting take on these characters, and I haven’t watched a full episode yet.

@Salamenace  
Yakky Doodle is pretty much a retooled version of Quacker from Tom & Jerry. They have the same voices and everything. They even tried to recreate Tom & Jerry with Pixie, Dixie and Mr. Jinks.  
And Hard Luck Duck wasn’t the only cartoon directed by William Hanna for What A Cartoon!, he also attempted to make a Flintstones spinoff for Dino.

@Dex Stewart  
Original and/or Harvey Birdman incarnation?
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Red-Supernova  
The original one. I just watched Harvey Birdman actually,and it was not what I expected.  
I expected a more straightforward courtroom parody,instead it felt more like the Sealab 2021 episodes that go way off the rails. Ask me to say something about any of the characters,all I could say is Peanut mumbles. It’s not bad,just not what I wanted.  
Back to Peter Potamus,he had a cool flying boat,a monkey sidekick and he could yell at stuff as an attack. He could easily be rebooted into an action character.  
full  
Oh,hey. Hong Kong Phooey is Hanna Barbera. I guess he’d actually be my favorite HB character.
Thanotos Omega
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Red-Supernova  
Yeah most of the Hanna Barbera universe was attempts to clone any successful project, so were often just lesser copies of other characters who are already iconic, so things like changing their gender ect isn’t really a big deal,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide