Cartoon/Western Animation General

Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Sabrina (1970). Sabrina (1999). Samurai Jack. Secret Squirrel. Sheep in the Big City. She-Ra (1985). She-Ra (2018). SilverHawks. Skeleton Warriors. Space Ghost. Speed Buggy. Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends. Spidey and His Amazing Friends. Static Shock. Super Friends. Super Globetrotters, The. SWAT Kats.

I’ve got Wikipedia and I’m not afraid to use it.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
No, because you won’t shut up about how you think “people criticizing these shows caused the main stars to have their careers ruined.”

It’s really starting to get on everyone’s nerves, and you need to stop.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Penguin Dragneel  
It’s not just about that, but about the hate that it’s getting that it makes me feel lonely when I am the only one who likes those shows unlike the majority of the internet.

That’s why I call them overhated. Say what y’all want about them, but y’all done damage to their reputations to the point where people will avoid them and or forget about them.

Besides, at least Zach Callison gets more roles but you don’t care anyway.

Also what’s wrong with wanting an actor to have more roles after another gig is done, huh?
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
I can’t imagine nerds yelling on the internet would affect the cast and crew badly. The people behind Thundercats Roar are still getting work. Surely the infinitely more talented people behind Steven and Star would get more work. It’s not like current Doctor Who where even the mainstream audiences aren’t happy with things. The current actress for Doctor Who I’ve heard is being pressured by her agents to leave the show before her reputation is hurt.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide