Cartoon/Western Animation General

Background Pony #6325
@Cyborg_pony
To some people’s credit, short haired females can be really good looking. Is just that it’s been overused to conform some types of narratives and characters what often makes it tiring, like typical stronggirls who have to be tomboyish and only tomboyish. No matter what traits you add to a character, without compeling individuals narrative and design doesn’t work.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Background Pony #6325
It all depends on how it looks. A lot of the ones that people complain about are the hyper-exaggerated ones that a certain group of people like to claim is “tHe SiGn Of An SJW.”
Speaking of which, it seems like Marvel’s finally given Carol Danvers an actually good short hairstyle in their newest mobile game.
More of this please. And less of what we’ve been seeing.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
I’ll say this–the shaved sides haircut is a very difficult one to pull off IMO, regardless of what gender you are. It didn’t look good on Skrillex or M. Shadows, and it doesn’t look particularly good on Francine either.
But that’s really barely even a problem. I thought the finale was sweet.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Penguin Dragneel
There’s a reason she’s gone back to long hair in the comics and in the movies.
And it really hasn’t help any, since her comics are written by the same people for years with no talent and played by an actor with the on-screen personality as balsa wood and off-screen no one wants to be around unless paid to.
Allegedly
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Looking at reviews, I forgot Onyx Equinox was a thing, and I would bet everyone else in here probably did as well - and with the fact Raye Rodrigues was trying to make people remember it as well. You can guess the level of quality it has.
In before the budget was the problem!
Dr_Osaka
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
I just came across this video randomly called “The Sand Castle” and nostalgia hit me like a train, there are plenty of things I remember seeing as a child that I often can’t remember years later either because I forgot about it or simply I just didn’t remember what it was called so it would linger in my brain for a long time to the point where I start to assume that I just made it up which is why it’s always surprising when you come across it years later and realize it is real.
Can’t say I remember where I first saw it, must have been in a museum (makes sense since this is a Canadian production and I myself am from Canada),
Needless to say it was pretty remarkable rediscovering this again and reaffirming why I loved stop motion so much
(Now if you I could remember a bunch of other lost relics from my childhood)
Background Pony #6E03
In one episode of Arthur, Alberto gives Arthur a Spanish to English dictionary after Arthur constantly calls him to ask what the words in a Spanish Bionic Bunny comic mean, so it’s less of a gift and more of a passive-aggressive, “Stop bugging me”.
Background Pony #79DD
Dear Simpsons: please stop making your episodes “predict” the future decades after they aired.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide