Cartoon/Western Animation General

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@phoenixacezero
If not for COVID, they could have had it done.
But now, Netflix, despite charging people for having someone else’s account, despite having controversies with comedians, animation and French kids, despite cancelations of fan favorites, despite live action adaptations, is poised to become the AEW of Animation since they hired most Disney creators and directors like Alex Hirsch, Sabrina Cotugno, Chris Williams and Chris Nee.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Lord WyrmSpawN
It’s based on a quirky comic series that got collected into a graphic novel. I read the whole thing a few months ago. It was pretty good. Nothing amazing, but the characters were charming and a talented crew could probably do something special with it.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Cyborg_pony
>tumblr nose
i think you might need an eye check, bro.
or might just not know the fucker talking about…actully you might not know what your talking about.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Just with one dumb comment that could easily be ignored, I can pretty much gauge everything about a new show.
It probably will be forgotten pretty quickly and is only being brought back after another project went thud and the creator needing to rebrand since it’s not very established outside a niche audience, and is really only remembered
by manipulating a pseudo-fandom of a franchise to keep mildly relevant by teasing a New thing for it, when that died long before it even finished airing….
But, what do I know?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide