Cartoon/Western Animation General

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Watching the movie RN. 52 seconds in and there’s a joke about a furry female cartoon character going to school naked from the waist down. “You’re not Donald Duck. Put some pants on.“
I assume it only gets edgier from here on out.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
The “2D” animation in this movie is so weird looking. I already have mixed thoughts about the whole “Fake CGI pretending to be hand-drawn animation” trend of the past few years.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
This is just straight-up John Mulaney and Andy Samberg. Like, there’s a single job about them putting on fake chipmunk voices for their stage jokes, but I can’t unhear their actual actors.
It’s weird in context to the Roger Rabbit Universe, too. Do the actors (toons) and voice actors coexist? Like, is there a Chip and a John Mulaney walking around?
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
Ugh, and immediately afterwards they take a swing at Alvin and the Chipmunks.
I mean, I guess I saw it coming from the trailer, but this movie hasn’t earned the right to make fun of the Alvin and the Chipmunks film trilogy, IMO.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide