Cartoon/Western Animation General

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
So if I understand this right, Owl House S2 is now finished, and the series will end with 3 44 minute specials for S3.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
It’s not even that TOH wasn’t a successful show or anything—with the number of people talking about it online, it’s clearly got an audience. Gisney clearly did it for one reason and one reason only: because they don’t like gay people.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Don’t
That’s something that needs to be adjusted, most people don’t watch traditional tv anymore. I haven’t seen a single episode of mlp on tv ever. Owl House I’m watching through pirate sites. The only thing I watch on tv is Bob’s Burgers, and even then it’s only if my grandmother happens to have it on.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Dex Stewart
The transition from TV to Streaming is gonna be very slow
Although kids channels are probably gonna be cut first due to YouTube beating the shit out of them
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Hollowfox The Worst
That’s true. Which is very strange, because in the era of streaming serialized shows are way easier to pull off. People these days don’t tend to watch TV as much as streaming. (Granted, that’s a double-edged sword, as streaming is becoming more and more fragmented and most people don’t have money to pay for every service, but still.)
I genuinely can’t think of the last time I watched actual TV when I wasn’t at my parents’ home.
Don't
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
The sooner animators abandon the big three Networks the better
And abandon Netflix too since they are cancer(told Faust that girls don’t watch cartoons…..)
Angrybrony
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Don’t
yeah but then where do you go tho? it’s hard to go indapendet like that since even youtube poopoos’s animation now-a-days sure have stuff like hellava boss but those are exceptions to the rule. a real problum is that animation is still pretty looked down in the states on even with the progress that’s been made and also that everything is owned by eather didny of warner bros.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide