Cartoon/Western Animation General

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Angrybrony
It’s unfortunate. Back in the 2000s, there used to be plenty of websites for posting stuff. There even used to be multiple video- and animation-sharing sites, including Newgrounds, Blip, AlbinoBlackSheep… It feels like more and more, the internet has increasingly gravitated to a select few websites, and those really make all the rules for what we get.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Background Pony #A855
it’s why you need youtube to have some actual viable competition. that’s why you need to break up mega corps cuz they operate like menopalies in all but name.
I was half expecting Belos to regen.
But no, he really did get splat.
the kid can literally drag and drop celestial bodies. that is such a jump in power for this show. the kids need to gang up on belos in melty stat just to restrain him and the collector just jump the power gap to planet buster reality bender. i’ve seen MoM this shit can very scary very fast.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
so just kinda realized something about toh…what’s the collector collect? we literally have no clues as to why this kid is called the collector.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
We’ll either find out now that he’s likely to be the focus of S3, or we can just infer a connection between being a “collector” and being a starchild demigod.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Okay, question: If I were to start watching Rescue Rangers episodes after I finish Little Witch Academia, which order should I watch them in? The official aired order has the five-episode pilot, “Rescue Rangers to the Rescue,” placed at the start of season two, but would it make more sense to watch those episodes before I start season one or to watch them in the order they were aired in?
(I’m used to shows being aired out of order–I experienced that with both Firefly and The Weird Al Show–so I was just wondering if there’s a more official order that fans watch it in.)
Hali the Emoji girl
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
Did anyone else think turning red was going to be about a girl who’s obsessed with the color red and her pet red panda because of the image of mei with her red panda form?
Dr_Osaka
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Lately I’ve been watching a lot of Live-Action/Animation hybrid movies; me and my dad watched Who Framed Roger Rabbit together, me and my friends finally watched Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers, we went to a special screening of Space Jam, and then came back and watched A New Legacy which I actually hadn’t watched yet.
Much like the first Space Jam it’s dumb fun and it knows it which is why it pokes fun at itself at the same time, plus it’s great just seeing classic 2D animation in a movie again after so long, and much like recent movies like Ralph Breaks the Internet and Ready Player One it is just (pun intended) jam-packed with so many references to Warner Bros. content and many of it used for some funny jokes.
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Chip N Dale Movie was overall good, i think the trailer didn’t do it good justice as from that many people i know had a bad feeling about the movie. A few critic points is that there a bit too many shots that only serve to show of camoes, Dale looked kinda awful in his 3D getup (was countered a bit by ugly Sonic). Also there was a pair of background characters that drove me nuts! They moved in like 5 frames a second and they were shown like 3 or 4 times during the same scene having a single arkward animation repeated again and again.
And personally worst of all getting cucked by a fly
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide