Cartoon/Western Animation General

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
@phoenixacezero
I don’t remember anything about a password, we didn’t get CN until we moved to another county in summer of 2001. All I know is that people remember it mainly as the halftime point (which cuts to the control room with Fred and Moltar talking about “The Scooby-Doo Project”, a series of shorts that aired on CN around October the previous year that parodied the recent “Blair Witch Project” that came out a few months before and resolving the cliffhanger that otherwise implied that the gang was killed by the monster in the investigation).
Posted Report
♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Bestia
@phoenixacezero
Rebecca’s an adult woman though. How’s she a loli? She just short.
Aren’t lolis like…really fucking creepy sexualized kids or something. That’s always been my experience anyway. Oof. Getting the No Game No Life flashbacks. Must have been what it was like to go Nam.
Posted Report
♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Bestia
@phoenixacezero
Yep. The original teaser trailer came out 2 or so years ago. Only recently G Kids (a publisher that picks up foreign animated movies for larger distribution, they have a very good catalogue actually. They are not kid friendly despite the name) announced it for wide release.
Posted Report
Background Pony #563D
I find it interesting that Ugly Americans had a rotating list of production companies.
In no particular order:
F/**/k Factor Productions[f]
Tookie Wilson Productions[g]
Irony Point[h]
Augenblick Studios[i]
Cuppa Coffee Studios[j]
Turner Studios[k]
Big Jump Entertainment[l]
Solis/Markle Animation Productions[m]
Georgia Entertainment Industries[n]
s01ep12 only
s01-s02ep5; s02ep15
s02ep09-ep17
s01-s02ep01; ep09; ep15-17
season 01
s02ep02-ep05; ep10; ep15
s02ep02-13; ep15
s02ep14-17
s02ep02-ep05; ep10; ep15
Has any other adult sitcom had something like that?
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide