Cartoon/Western Animation General

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Since we have DVD boxart of the “complete series” of Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog and Mega Man that are parodies of the games they’re based on, I wonder how a The Legend of Zelda animated series boxart would look in the style of, say, Ocarina of Time?
Posted Report
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Cyborg_pony
Something bad happen? I’m only up to the fourth episode.
Some of the show feels a bit sloppy. It’s still pretty fun. My favorite thing so far is the little demon named Courtney. I also love the dog, Pugsley’s design.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Half Kitsune
One time Lex Luthor swapped minds with The Flash, so he unmasks himself in front of a bathroom mirror… and has no idea who the hell this random dude is.
Posted Report
Cyborg_pony
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Dex Stewart
IF you really want to know, Well….
Spoilered for sensitive people:
Before this was a “Kids show” it was a webcomic whose creator is a “CIS HET H’WHITE MAN!” who fetishized FtM in which was all about sex where the main character willfully gave his victimsPARTNERS” AIDS, but now has a show on Netflix for totally no reason at all who will exile anyone that doesn’t bow down to him - and is the usual the type of self-centered ego in constant need of validation by someone with no personality from Tumblr… Along with that being very thin-skinned like more modern western creators who even used slurs aimed at Transgender people to own da bigot. Gotta love the representation They are being graced with by their overlords that the enforcers will punish for not celebrating. :V
That’s pretty much it. If I was a betting woman, I’d hazard a guess why most probably like this show and I doubt it’s the writing.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
Peter says “I don’t feel so good” in the new “Spidey and his Amazing Friends”. Thankfully he was talking about getting off a super-fast spinning ride (powered up thanks to Electro) and having eaten three corn dogs beforehand.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
Why is Sandman so mean? He made a maze on the beach to try to trap Team Spidey. Luckily they used their own skills (Miles’ painting, Peter’s science and Gwen’s music) to get through his obstacles.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide