Cartoon/Western Animation General

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
You gotta admit, I wonder how Danny Phantom would’ve ended if Marmel had stayed on for the rest of the third season… Marmel has said that he would’ve actually followed up on that thing with Dark Danny at the end of the “Ultimate Enemy” special… Plus there was all that set-up to some grand plan of Vlad’s that didn’t pay off…

…God, Dark Danny was terrifying…
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Virgil Stormblade

Even pretty much everyone on the staff thought it was a mistake, and when he reappeared in Return of the Joker and Justice League, he got another redesign that basically combined aspects of both designs (most notably restoring the eyes and lips to their original state).
EHAN
Thread Starter - Pokemon General Thread

SELAMAT PAGI
Say your top 3 cartoons of the current day GO

1. MLP Friendship is Magic  
  2. Gravity Falls  
  3. Steven Universe
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide