Cartoon/Western Animation General

Grieffon
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Bronze Bit -
Artist -
Happy Derpy! -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Grieffon> it does kinda dry out a bit with fast strokes

h
Anyone knows some good 2D animated movie that isn’t from Disney or Dreamworks? The only one I’ve heard of is Iron Giant.
EHAN
Thread Starter - Pokemon General Thread

SELAMAT PAGI
@Siberian Pizza  
Even Steven Universe? I’d say that’s better than anything else they’ve got currently, which is saying something because I’d say lots of shows they have currently are decent at worst.

@Grieffon  
I could name a couple Miyazaki films, but those aren’t Western animation so…

I got nothing
Background Pony #D31A
@Grieffon  
Ever see the movie, “Eight Crazy Nights”? The story’s kinda terrible, but the animation is beautiful.
EHAN
Thread Starter - Pokemon General Thread

SELAMAT PAGI
@igotnopicks  
Samurai Jack was, is, and always will be glorious.

Idiot moment from me though: I was 6 when it came out and since the rating was TV-Y7 I didn’t watch it because I was under the recommended age limit

God I hate past me. SO much.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide