Cartoon/Western Animation General

OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

caught an episode of the new scooby-doo cartoon (didn’t know they started airing it over here). it’s cute how shaggy and scooby are actually having fun doing mysteries (they’re in a mystery party, didn’t know someone already hijacked the party for his own schemes) once they realized it’s just a game.
Grieffon
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Bronze Bit -
Artist -
Happy Derpy! -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Grieffon> it does kinda dry out a bit with fast strokes

h
Please ignore the offensive depiction for a moment and let me say this:

full

I miss this old kind of wacky creativity in animation. Tribesmen holding spears dancing around a tent sort of looks like a carousel? Make it a carousel.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
@OptimusPrimevil  
I’m debating on picking up Starfire for Lego Dimensions, and I’m only assuming because a teaser image showed Raven, and the “Year 2” trailer showed Beast Boy (before getting captured by Newt from “Fantastic Beasts”)…except that the images (and Cyborg if he’s put into their world) are based on “Go”.

Cyborg’s already in Dimensions, in his previous “Lego Batman” appearance, only his appearance will change to match his “Go” counterpart if he’s put into that world.
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@HighRollerHydra  
saving money is easy

being the one to spend it is another thing (family problems made me broke because i had to bail brothers out of their financial problems).

also lego isn’t the very highest of must get in priorities right now (I’ve passed up a lot of ‘must get’ stuff lately for some reason or another).

@TheHappySpaceman  
I’d like to say ‘go ahead’ but i’m going to guess it’ll end up like all the other discussions about the show.

what the heck…

teen titans go discussion go!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide