Cartoon/Western Animation General

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@ice1517  
Yeah, same. I seem to remember it running for longer than that. Not that 65 episodes is bad or anything; I think Gargoyles had just as many, and it’s one of my favorite TV shows.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Jarkes  
I know that they brought it back for that Trouble in Tokyo movie, and then they tried to replace it with Young Justice, before finally settling on the newest iteration. I’ve also heard rumors that a possible Teen Titans live action show was cancelled due to Go!
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
This might not be the best thread to post this in, but I don’t know any others, so I might as well ask here. Am I the only one who thinks that these guys should get an animated series?  
full
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
Just found out Richard Kind will be in the upcoming “Tangled: Before Ever After”.

Great. Now I’m never gonna forget about Bing Bong.
Background Pony #4029
Aside from telling idiots their purgatory headcanon is absolutely retarded, what else is an actual good use for the “It’s just kids show!” rebuttal?
SquiggyBomb
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gayest hand in the west
I’m debating on buying the BD version of Beauty and the Beast.  
Because while Hercules is my favorite Disney movie I would be arrogant to not accept that Beauty and The Beast is a better film.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
@SquiggyBomb  
I’m getting it regardless, as I’m a major Disney fan. (and Hercules is still on Netflix, so I’m good for now)

Plus, the Blu-Ray combo pack comes with a digital copy, so I can put it on my Disney Movies Anywhere app on my iPod Touch. <3
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide