Cartoon/Western Animation General

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
*opens Twitter*

Mordecai and Rigby are trending? I mean, I liked that Regular Show back in the day, but why?

*checks it out*

Screw you, Twitter.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
Sokka: I’ve come to make an announcement. Dr. Robotnik is a bitch-ass motherfucker, he pissed on my fucking wife.
Background Pony #C7C1
Never watched much Transformers.

So, not even the other Decepticons like Starscream?
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Scrabbleman  
I remember Prime Starscream did form some kinda genuine friendship with Knock Out… before inevitably backstabbing him (of course).

…ironically Megatron forgiving him and defending him from another minion who wanted to kill him later on in the series resulted in Starscream remaining fanatically loyal to him from that moment on (he was still a twat however).
TheDog
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Howdy 4 All
@Scrabbleman

Well, in some continuities. In Transformers Animated, Megatron kills the guy after a betrayal. And when Starscream gets a piece of the Matrix of Leadership in his head that resurrects him after being killed, Megatron kills him every time he shows up and throws him in the trash.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
The Dragon Prince season 2 was so good I binge watched episodes 3 through 8 in one night. I was gonna watch episode 9 but I passed out from mental exhaustion. I have since watched episode 9, and will begin season 3 tonight.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Holofan4life  
Rayla is great, yeah. She’s probably my favorite too. Amaya is also up there.

I love that you’re in the same book with me in terms of Book Two of TDP. I binged through most of that in one day; I watched the first episode the night before.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I find it strange Rayla wants to take Callum to her home village. You know, because she disobeyed authority? You would think she would distance herself from her family as much as possible.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide