Cartoon/Western Animation General

Commune
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🇦🇱
The 3D in Korra is very weird
I wonder if that’s because 3D just doesn’t work with Korea’s art style or Nickelodeon was fucking with Korra’s budget
Holofan4life
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

I II II L
The best thing about season 3 (Other than the obvious ship, which I will die on a hill for) is Ezran's reaction to the kiss. You know what I'm talking about.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Spacey Spacebourne
@Holofan4life
Rayllum is a great ship. The development was perfectly paced and was a nice subversion to the "Main couple is stretched out for the entire series and doesn't hook up until the end" trope, but also came off as realistic without seeming too rushed.

And yes, Ezran's reaction was hilarious. In fact, my favorite part may be the fact that if you look closely, Bait realizes it first.
Holofan4life
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

I II II L
@Commune
The 3D in Korra is very weird
I wonder if that’s because 3D just doesn’t work with Korea’s art style or Nickelodeon was fucking with Korra’s budget

Probably more so the latter. Nickelodeon fucked with Korra's budget more than a prostitute getting paid $1000 for a 5 hour session.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Spacey Spacebourne
@Holofan4life
Pretty much, yeah. I don't think she's ultimately going to stick with Viren forever, especially since she seems rather suspicious of Aaravos at the end.

And oh yes, Soren has a great arc this season. (Good pun BTW.)
Holofan4life

I II II L
Going into the last episode of season 3, I'm getting series finale vibes. Obviously it's not, because there's 7 seasons total planned, but the way it's set up reminds me of a climax to a action superhero movie. Not to mention the last episode of season 3 is the longest episode of the show thus far.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Spacey Spacebourne
@Holofan4life
"The Final Battle" is supposed to be the finale of the first arc of the show, so you're not wrong. (The show is supposed to have three major arcs; the first one consists of seasons 1-3, while the second includes seasons 4-5 and the fifth has seasons 6-7.)

I think it was also partially framed as a potential series finale in case the show doesn't get renewed by Netflix, which apparently it hasn't been yet.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Spacey Spacebourne
@Holofan4life
That scene with the Baker was badass, yeah. Did you know that he and Viren share the same VA? Two wildly contrasting characters.

And yes, same. The creators apparently still plan to continue it as a comic series (kind of like what the Sonic comics were to Sonic SatAM, I think), but if that happens, I just hope it’s good.

I don’t know if I can trust comics based on cartoon shows after the Avatar comics.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Shop

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~