Cartoon/Western Animation General

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
@TheHappySpaceman  
Barnes and Noble has a shit ton of them. They used to specialize in DVDs and books. Now, it’s mostly books and Funko Pops. I’d argue they have at least 500 Funko Pops per store.

Personally, I’m not the biggest fan because of their designs and how they look the same but with a different coat of paint. But I just really wanted to buy some Dragon Prince merchandise.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Background Pony #6C4D  
The fact that you say MLP-style morals makes me think of all the anger that could arise from how Five & Miko didn’t mindwipe Mitch the Bitch simply because he appealed to their empathy once when they appeared to have leverage over him and then proceeded to be a piece of shit from then on. It’s kinda like how the HuMane 6 kicked Sunset’s ass and then let her be part of their group, except Sunset changed right after while Mitch’s bitchiness has gone unabated.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Indeed. I expected a mere mindless fun videogame themed show. What I got instead is an awesome videogame themed show with relatable and likeable characters and great MLP style morals. I love it.
Also if I think about the fact that the creator is the same of that crap of Fanboy and Chum Chum, I’m mind blowned even more.

Wait… You mean that pre-judging things based off of a creator’s prior work is a bad mindset? What a novel concept!
Background Pony #2E76
@Hali the Emoji girl

Well, for instance the two episodes with Miko bonding with her sisters made me thinking about MLP’s episodes about Rarity and Sweetie Belle bounding. Before Glitch Techs, MLP was the only show that represented that kind of story pretty well that came to my mind. That’s why I made a comparison with MLP.
Background Pony #2E76
@Jarkes

To be fair… I never saw Glitch Techs with prejudice, I found out about its creator AFTER I kept it on eye.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Jarkes  
I wouldn’t know, I haven’t seen that.

Regardless, I’d still be skeptical; I’ve lost trust in Disney to work on this show without any of the original creators after The Goliath Chronicles.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@TheHappySpaceman

And I’ve lost faith in Weisman’s ability to continue his own work after Young Justice Outsiders, but I’ve already ranted about that at length (And I never even liked Young Justice that much to begin with).
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Background Pony #E56E

TL;DR a recent Magic the Gathering story had a character that other writers had been setting up for years to be in a lesbian relationship with another character (and this was deliberate set-up mind you, not shippers seeing things that weren’t there) suddenly flat-out declare that she’s not into other women, and Weisman was the one who wrote this.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Jarkes  
No they apparently were fine with it since it was their in house lore team who conceptualized her as a “Pansexual hot mess”, weissman and the publisher are more likely, though he bares the burden of not refusing to write it, though from what i have read the book is apparently crappy all around, tons of important plot points resolved off page characters regressing from developments ect,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide