Cartoon/Western Animation General

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Philweasel  
Really? I’ll have to see it to believe it.

TBH, the most obviously autistic character I’ve ever seen in TV (who wasn’t confirmed to be autistic) was Dale Cooper, so I might have to watch She-Ra to see how she stacks up.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@TheHappySpaceman  
Entrapta is infinitely lower functioning than Dale Cooper could ever dream of being. Dale Cooper might have Asperger’s, Entrapta is full all autistic. Most of the drama of her character is her utter inability to comprehend the people around her and near total lack of empathy. She joined the bad guys pretty much by accident just because their stuff was cooler, built doomsday machines for them because it was a fun way to pass the afternoon, and struggled to comprehend why the good guys might be upset about this. Even when people are actively trying to kill them they constantly have to stop her wandering into gunfire in order to inspect an interesting looking rock.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@TheHappySpaceman  
The show is very kind to it’s villains, and she’s mostly there because the Horde supports her hyper fixation, also she wants to fuck a cyborg alien bat dude, probably on top of some new doom robot they built together because Entrapta doth not care about being horny on main,
Philweasel

Right About Everything
@TheHappySpaceman  
Well, villain is overstating it. She didn’t even notice she was with the bad guys. As far as she was concerned Scorpia was nicer and more supportive than anyone else she knew, Catra got her whatever tech and resources she wanted and kept giving her interesting problems to solve, and Hordak was almost as smart as her and seemed lonely.

And to her credit, she expressed more objections to Catra’s “blow up the world, because Adora likes Glimmer better than me” plan than Scorpia did. And during the fifth season pretty much every problem the good guys encounter is solved by throwing her at it. And ironicly her lack of empathy meant she just generally defaulted to trying to be nice to even the most terrible people, and ended up making them not so terrible in the process.  
full

Seriously, Entrapta’s amazing. I think everyone includes her high up in their favorite character list.  
full
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
full

You can tell me what you want, but a woman who flirts with technology as much as she does is worth any kind of worship. She speaks to my deeper Tank-loving German soul. I have the same look whenever I see an Panzerkampfwagen IV or a Panzerkampfwagen VI “Tiger” Ausf. E ;-)
Philweasel

Right About Everything
@DarkObsidian  
I have to admit, some of her… noises, and expressions, often feel rather inappropriate for the target audience.

Hey, whatever works for her. Honestly the rest of the cast could learn a thing or two from her when it comes to acknowledging their sexual preferences.
Background Pony #6026
Guys I know that this might sound the silliest thing ever but…:

Mane 6 VS Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles VS Best Friend Squad (including Catra now that she’s part of it) VS Team RWBY. Who would win?
Philweasel

Right About Everything
@Background Pony #6026  
That’s not a bad match up.

The Mane 6 are straight out of their league though. Sure they’re very tough, and powerful, but most of them have no combat training, and they never fight as a team like the others do.

RWBY has straight up the best teamwork. They’re a well oiled machine, and Weiss gives them amazing mobility.

Best Friend Squad has… not great teamwork. The amount of times Bow has been left standing there shouting at them about THE GODDAMN PLAN GUYS defies count, and more than half the team actively despise Catra. Upgraded She-Ra is really powerful though, Catra and Glimmer aren’t pushovers, and Bow is a really good strategist and a decent warrior himself.

I don’t feel I know enough about the Turtles to comment.

Honestly… RWBY. They’re really powerful individually, they’re tactically flexible, and they have great teamwork. Honestly even individually they’re on a kind of scary level, they’ve repeatedly been slammed through reinforced concrete without their aura breaking which is durability none of the others can boast. Hordak was disabled by an impact Yang would have shrugged off without pausing for breath.
Thanotos Omega
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Philweasel  
I think it will com down to Twi and Glimmer, if Twi can use her mass hold spell then the mane 6 will win but if Glimmer can just port out of if she will run roughshod over most of the other fighters, she has insane mobility and fire power, only the current versions of the TMNT would even be relevant in such a battle,
Background Pony #BAB2
Remember that Crash Bandicoot commercial where a guy in a Crash costume drives to Nintendo HQ to talk shit to Mario, saying that “his days are numbered”?

Well, Crash went on a downward spiral after Crash Team Racing, while Mario is still going strong.
Background Pony #6026
@Philweasel

I wouldn’t say that the Mane 6 are out of their league. Twilight has her powerful magic and flight, RD has her speed, AJ her super strength, Pinkie her super randomness (which is very unpredictable) and Rarity has her diamond based magic. Only Fluttershy would be out of the league, but with the help of her animals she could stand a chance.
Background Pony #BAB2
Did you hear about Toucan Sam’s new design?

And of course, manchildren are throwing a tantrum because a company had the audacity to change the design of a mascot from their childhood, not realizing that the previous design wasn’t even Toucan Sam’s original one, and companies change the design of their logos and mascots all the time.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide