Cartoon/Western Animation General

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Jarkes  
I believe they declared it a reboot shortly after it came out@northern haste  
@Jarkes
I haven’t seen all of the Bay films but I’m pretty sure bumblebee was on earth during World war II

That was confirmed in TLK, and it sorta contradicts all the movies before it, so I wouldn’t count it for anything
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@TheHappySpaceman

In my case I thought She-Ra’s face seemed rather off-putting in some of the initial promotional material (not exactly boyish, but it’s hard to describe exactly what I found “off-putting” about it), but she looks fine in the actual show.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I just find it funny when people act like the new She-Ra had “forced LGBT rep”. Have any of y’all actually WATCHED the original She-Ra or He-Man? That shit got hella gay at points.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Beau Skunky  
Yeah, I think from what I’ve seen, Scorpia for example is certainly more buff than most RL girls I’ve met, but it does make sense in context.

@Jarkes  
Same here. In the early promos, she looked like they put a wig on Aang and dressed him in drag, but it looked alright from what I saw of the show proper.

Also, LMAO!?! Everything I know about the original show is that it was super non-subtle about its gayness.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide