Cartoon/Western Animation General

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@TheHappySpaceman  
if not for the boy comment earlier he would have grounds on the idea of using handsome in it’s older form just meaning attractive in general, which could and was applied to women, but he already made it clear what he means,
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Angrybrony  
That should’ve stopped after the Captain Marvel movie, and after the actress appeared on SNL, continuing to do so should’ve been met with so much derision.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Thanotos Omega  
I several times made it clear that it’s a joke about how she looks exactly like how many Male Elf do, it has nothing to do with her breast, her face is androgynous
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Oh, I love 80s crime parodies like Moonbeam City. I don’t know why, but I’m pre-coordinated like a Pavlovian dog to like things in neon colors. ;-)

And The Midnight Gospel kind of fucks my brain. In a good way.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide