Cartoon/Western Animation General

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@TheHappySpaceman

The Behind The Scenes and DVD special features show the creators going to lengths to respectfully portray various oriental cultures and especially martial arts. So what are the blue hair dyes and Karens is saying is disrespectful?
Background Pony #C4D7
I’m planning to stop looking for more shows to watch and just looking back to some of the shows I already watched from now on, because I’ve become… pretty satured with cartoons, and I feel I don’t need to watch more of them. I’ve personally selected 25 shows that I will keep in my external hard drive (connected to my PC) for occasional revisits. These are the shows I’ve chosen, in no particular order:

-Gravity Falls;  
-Dan Vs.;  
-My Little Pony Friendship is Magic;  
-Samurai Jack (S1 to 4 only);  
-Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends;  
-The Powerpuff Girls (Season 1 to 4 only, althought there are a few exceptions from S5 and 6 as well);  
-She-Ra and the Princesses of Power;  
-Codename Kids Next Door;  
-The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy;  
-Glitch Techs;  
-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012;  
-Phineas & Ferb;  
-Ducktales 2017;  
-Milo Murphy’s Law;  
-The Owl House;  
-The Dragon Prince;  
-RWBY Chibi;  
-Hilda;  
-Mickey Mouse Shorts series;  
-Wander Over Yonder;  
-Kim Possible (S1 to 3 only);  
-Teen Titans;  
-Ed Edd ‘n Eddy;  
-Courage the Cowardly Dog.

I’m not gonna follow many more shows from now on, and it’s unlikely I will keep them. I only keep shows that I would gladly rewatch. I think I’m good.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide