Cartoon/Western Animation General

Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
ugh fine i’ll watch the dumb dragon prince show. but only so i can meme on it and there’s nothing else to watch any ways.

@TheHappySpaceman  
weren’t they written by one half of the guys that made avatar?
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Philweasel  
For a show whose actors and showrunners contently make snide remakes at the original for being tropey and stereotypical, sure likes you use a lot of stereotypes such as the short-haired lesbian.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Although Bryke apparently also weren’t involved much with “The Promise” and that one was written by someone who wasn’t as familiar with the series, which would definitely explain a few things. Probably why all the ones after that were much better.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Angrybrony

Surprised he’s not still trying to claim the show was queerbaiting (even though the site that posted that article retracted it because it turned out the guy who wrote basically had an axe to grind and is no longer working at that site because of it).
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
To be honest, I kinda saw that coming too, and I’m not really a She-Ra/He-Man fan. (Not even the originals. They were kinda before my time.)
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Cyborg_pony  
You knew what the ending was going to be because half the show has being setting this up.

Yes they hooked up at the end, because that’s what the climax is. You don’t resolve a primary plot arc three episodes before the finale. And you can’t call it a last minute hook up, because this relationship and it’s importance was established in the very first episode of the show.

I am surprised they redeemed her, and redeemed her so early, but those go hand in hand. It worked, because Catra was with the good guys bonding and being useful for most of the season…

…and the haircut really does help. She looks so cute, it’s hard to hate her.
Cyborg_pony
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Beau Skunky  
Me too, but I did see that 90’s one a bit which was really goofy, then the 2002 He-Man series which was fantastic. You can always tell who actually has respect for a property. Hell, if it weren’t for filmation, He-man would have just been relegated to a Conan copy, and if there wasn’t such a large group of girls that enjoyed the fantasy setting She-Ra would never have existed.

All because they cared to make a good story. Not a vanity project to stroke their egos.

@Philweasel  
It’s still hokey considered everything Catra had done. All the abuse, violence, dreams of conquering others, all of that and she could have kill someone and she’s all of a sudden ‘redeemed’ because she’s Adora’s girlfriend.

And you know….

In most fanfictions the enemies tend to sleep together.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide