Cartoon/Western Animation General

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Philweasel  
The biggest tragedy is, I don’t think we have a confirmed height and age for Nyx. Though it’s speculated that she’s around Soren’s age.

(Incidentally, Soren/Nyx is one of the more underground TDP ships.)
Background Pony #3AD4
To me TMNT 2012 still actually ends with the S4 and Owari. However I like to see the S5 as an extra season that concludes all the loose ends (like the Kavaxas arc being a conclusion to the Shredder’s minions, the Worlds Collides episode being a conclusion to the parts left opened in the space arc, the flashback episode telling the story of Splinter and the Turtles, the Halloween arc being a conclusion to Renet and Savanti Romero and the 1987 character episodes being a conclusion to Bebop and Rocksteady) even thought it does have a few extra things (the Usagi Rabbit arc and the (THANK GOD) not canon Mutant Apocalipse arc). I must be honest, I admit that I quite underestimated this extra season. Aside the Halloween Arc that I found boring, and the alternate apocalipse reality arc that I found AWFUL and totally unfitting for the show (again, said in Uncle Grandpa words: “don’t worry bro: none of this is canon!” Thank God for that) these arcs are actually pretty nice now that I watched them.
Background Pony #3AD4
@Beau Skunky

…. right. You know if I think about it, they could have told that instead of giving us that crappy Mutant Apocalypse arc, especially since it wasn’t canon to begin with… The frustrating thing of S5, is that while I enjoyed most of its extra arcs, the two ones I didn’t like (the Halloween arc and the Mutant Apocalipse arc) were amongst the longest ones, and still covered 1/3 of the season…
TenaciousDreamer2nd

@Background Pony #3AD4

@Beau Skunky

I sort of disregard the whole series due to… well… I’ll just let this quote from TV Tropes’ Arc Fatigue sum things up for me:

“The biggest offender is one of the series’ longest arcs: namely, Splinter’s quest to reunite with his daughter Miwa alias Karai. Not only could this plotline often be forgotten about for several episodes, every time it looked like an actual advancement would be made, something would always come up to ruin everything for them. Such as Miwa getting mutated and then put under Shredder’s control. Or Splinter getting badly wounded, separated from everyone, and temporarily reduced to a feral state. Or Splinter temporarily getting killed off until a Reset Button was hit. This ended up lasting several seasons. To top it all off there’s no proper resolution. At the end of the fourth season Splinter is killed for real without an actual reunion, meaning the entire plot the viewers were watching since the end of the first season turned out to be All for Nothing.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@TenaciousDreamer2nd  
That was more of a sub-plot conflict then an “arc.”

It wasn’t really all for nothing, as Splinter did reunite with her eventually, had some touching moments with her, and she learned the Shredder wasn’t her real father, and she befriended the turtles, became their ally, and such.

TVTropes honestly oversimplifies things, or doesn’t note everything.

TMNT 2012 isn’t perfect, but I actually think it’s one of the better TMNT shows. (I even prefer it over the new one.) So it’s a shame you feel that way.  
It has humor without being as goofy as the classic cartoon, it has some rather dark/edgy moments without taking itself too seriously like the 2003 series sometimes did, and it combined many different characters, and concepts from all the past canons, without pandering, or trying to be too original.
Background Pony #3AD4
@Beau Skunky

Upon thinking about it, I remembered a couple of more loose ends that could have been told in the extra season: Fugitoid being still alive (as seen at the end of Earth’s Last Stand), and telling more about Alopex (especially since her brother Tiger Claw is now on a truce with the Turtles after the Kavaxas arc)…. seriously, was really that much to remove that fucking Mutant Apocalypse arc and adding a few more eps in the season so they could cover these things as well?
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #3AD4  
The show got cancelled, so unfortunately they couldn’t tie everything up, or add more to it.

TMNT 2012 was pretty good, but honestly Nick really neglected it after the second or third season… They rarely reran it after that, (instead showing SpongeBob & such in marathons, taking timeslots from other shows) making to continuity hard to follow at times, and barely advertised it, and such. They basically killed their own show.
northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
@Beau Skunky  
And then they instantly rebooted it.  
I still haven’t seen rise yet and maybe I should some day it was splinter that put me off. Also going from some actually decent looking TV budget CG to a cheap looking flash didn’t help
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide