Cartoon/Western Animation General

Background Pony #6641
After watching True Colors, I have no doubt that Amphibia is Disney Channel’s best cartoon since Gravity Falls.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Dex Stewart  
That is one thing that always bugged me about NIMH, is the odd mysticism of it, like Nicodemus is some kind of Gandolf-esque character and in any other situation, Mrs. Brisby(or Elisabeth, depending on who you talk to) Jeramy, Mr. Ages, Justin and him would have embarked on an epic quest. I’m not knocking that. cuz, I’d wanna see that.

Another thing is how much of a legend Johnathan Joestar I MEAN Brisby is in the forest. Pretty much everyone knew who he was and you don’t really know much about him expect being on lab mouse survivor who died by means of cat.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Dex Stewart  
Damn, what happened to him?

@Cyborg_pony  
Maybe it’s because the rats were still evolving out of a kind of ‘dark ages’ of their own. They all have pretty medievalesque clothing.

As for Brisby, i guess when the now super-intelligent rats owe so much to a single mouse, he gains some real star power.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@WyrmSpawN  
He took on pretty much any job which…

full  
!full

Could be great.

and some…

full

eeeh… not so much

The big problem with Bluth is his egotism and vendetta against Disney trying to recapture the hit that Nimh was, which blew the Disney movie that premiered at the time and in doing so bungled a lot of projects. He’s still relatively active and wants to make a classic animated Dragon’s lair. Even though, Titan A.E. wasn’t received well, you can’t argue it looks great.

Also; Someone did some scenes of a Five Nights at Freddy’s in Don Bluth’s style and even though I can not stand that franchise…

full

This looks exactly like it should.

Maybe it’s because the rats were still evolving out of a kind of ‘dark ages’ of their own. They all have pretty medievalesque clothing.

It was more Nicodemus could make things levitate and move like magic.
Background Pony #89BD
No matter how you feel about Hanna-Barbera’s output in the 60s and 70s, without them, we wouldn’t have the Cartoon Cartoons.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide