Pony with care! Remember to tag images from or revealing story of the G5 movie with spoiler:my little pony: a new generation, and report any images of camrips/leaks for Rule 1!

Cartoon/Western Animation General

Dex Stewart
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I've started watching the Adult Party Ren and Stimpy cartoon.
I've never seen a cartoon try so obviously to pad itself out,except maybe Family Guy.
If it were edited down to like five minutes per episode it might have been stronger. As it is,I do love ke it a little better than the later Episodes of the series.
Background Pony #FA62
Unrelated, but i wonder what would've happened if Saban Entertainment was acquired by 4Kids and not Disney.
Background Pony #FA62
@Dex Stewart
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight was actually handled by a different company (Adness entertainment).
So, doubtful, but intersting. Unless it's cause Toei (who also did Dragon Knight) owns Kamen Rider and Power Rangers?
If so, cool.

Bad parts?
Background Pony #FA62
What if Vortexx was a 24/7 channel in addition to a Saturday Morning block?
What programs would air?
Background Pony #FA62
@Dex Stewart
1. True, They programmed it, but Tori and Adness were behind the english version.

2. And probably expand to include:
My Little Pony (G1/G4/G5)
Kamen Rider
The Batman (2004)
Chaotic
Yu-Gi-Oh (OG/GX/5D's/Zexal/Arc-V/VRAINS/Sevens)
And some syndicated cartoons.
TheDog
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Howdy 4 All
@Cyborg_pony

Well, Steven Universe wasn't based on Rebecca Sugar, but her brother, Steven Sugar.

And considering Steven Universe: Future, she has a twisted opinion of her brother.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Tiny Mon' Poke Pins

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~