Cartoon/Western Animation General

TheDog
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Howdy 4 All
@Cyborg_pony

And 42 years old, if the video on the leaked pilot script was to be believed, since it skips ahead 25 years from when she was 17.

So, she should look like a pre-teen/teenage boy.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
You know, that leaked live-action PPG script shows you that this is what happen when something that is started with creative value, that gets owned and corrupted by corporations.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I was never into Rugrats,so i dont see the issur with the new one. The cgi is faithful to the original, the old voice cast is back,and what I’ve seen so far just looks cute. Also,they’re still babies and not teenagers, didn’t Rugrats fans hate All Grown Up?
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Dex Stewart  
Not that I’m aware of, plus they’re just pandering. I even saw an article saying the Rugrats were always queer.

>Rugrats  
>Toddlers  
>Queer

BRUH

Did they learn nothing from the Twerking Powerpuff girls?
Cyborg_pony
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@WyrmSpawN  
Well, they had child predators as queer icons so it was already undergrown.

Yes. Child Predators. As in they prayed on children. And ate them.

I swear I thought that was a meme, but when they whined at IT part two, I found out they were serious. I just…

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide