Cartoon/Western Animation General

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Vortaxonus  
I’m quoting the people on DeviantArt who don’t like when I say anything bad about TTG,PPG2016,Thundercats Roar or Power Rangers Beast Morphers.  
Basically,I list my issues with a show,and since it’s my opinion and I’m not saying anything objectively wrong,the only defense is “but people worked on it”. Not that the show or whatever needed defense.  
Two people blocked me because I didn’t like Power Rangers Beast Morphers.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Cyborg_pony

Here’s a post from one of the Butthurtees:

Why the disney remakes suck

Because you’re 30 goddamn years old and Disney can’t make you 7 again! The remakes are for the kids of today, not us who were children when the originals were released. Let your kids watch them if they want, don’t force them to become like you. And do something you should have done a very long time ago. GROW UP!

User:Your words make no fucking sense.  
I want to have kids one day, and I want to raise them on the best stuff possible.  
If I show them the good stuff beforehand, they’ll be able to diffrentiate when they see something bad!  
I never said anything could make me a kid again, I just know the difference between nitpicks and something that’s actually bad.  
The Lion King 2019 is a horrible remake because the characters don’t emote properly, the visuals are bland and there are unnecessary references here and there!

godzillavskk:That’s because real lions don’t emote like humans, they emote like lions. Kids need to learn that animals are not like us humans. It’s time for you to grow up and accept that.

Published: Jan 1, 2021
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Dex Stewart  
It’s funny they’ll shit on anything from 80’s, but make critical observation of plot inconsistencies and you might as well had spit in faces.

This sentiment always rings true: If you’re not allowed to criticize it, then it probably wasn’t good to begin with.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Cyborg_pony  
I’m not sure they shit on anything 80’s. I can’t easily go check,since I’m blocked from their crappy little eight-year-old account with only eleven subscribers. I think the reason they have so few subs is that they must block everyone,or be hostile and insulting.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Background Human  
You need to grow up and accept that! Lol  
This person also said I couldn’t critique Power Rangers because I’m not the target age.  
I can honestly say I’ve rarely seen preteens do indepth reviews.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Dex Stewart  
I’ve seen enough of it that it’s almost stereotypical. It’s usually bred by the showruners have a low opinion of it and ridicule them mercilessly, even though, they owe the job they got from what they did. So they then do it, and since they’re egos are so fragile - anything is seen as pure attacking their almost sacred cow that they must defend.
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@northern haste  
You’re watching every episode of The Simpsons? I congratulate you for making it that far!  
Man, I remember when Season 20 premiered. I can’t believe it was that long ago.

As a Modern Simpsons apologist, how is Season 20 so far? Any gems worth mentioning?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide