Cartoon/Western Animation General

Background Pony #A4F4
@Background Pony #89BD  
I still don’t understand why cartoons don’t show blood. As long as it’s not overly dramatical like DBZ was , I don’t see what’s the problem with a kid getting their teeth pulled and a bit a blood flowing out in a episode. It’s like these cartoons are making these kids think they’re invincible or something.
Background Pony #5AB0
Will S2 be the point where The Owl House, as TV Tropes would say, grows the beard?
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I just watched the new Lola Bunny clip. I don’t have an issue with her design,but that voice… I do prefer it over Looney Tunes Show,I guess.  
I’m not a fan of celebrity voices just using their normal voices for characters, especially when a character has a previously established voice,and said original voice is still regularly working.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Penguin Dragneel  
I guess because This is a movie and we can’t have professional voice actors. We need celebrities,because that’s what will appeal to children and make our product the best it can be.  
I’m not bitter.
northern haste
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
@Background Pony #5AB0  
The last time they released it Was literally to see if they would be a backlash for using it for splash mountain.  
They pretty much only used it because it was the only movie they had at the time that took place in the South that fit
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Puttting the controversy of the movie aside, is Song of the South any good as an actual film?  
Because I keep hearing all about the controvosies of the movie but no one actually says if it’s good or not.
Ardashir
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@northern haste  
Having seen it years ago in the theaters, the live-action bits came off as more sentimental like most Disney live action of the time. I really liked the animated parts, and I wish Disney would at least release them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide