Cartoon/Western Animation General

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Zincy  
What I meant was Orko shouldn’t be an overly dark growly serious character. He should stay at least a little childish. He can still do cool things,but I don’t want him to completely lose his old character.  
Snarf in the 2011 Thundercats was intended to be made less annoying,and he became more like a pet. I’ll have to wait and see how everyone is handled.  
Mechaneck is a father. That was left out of the 2002 cartoon. I wonder if it’ll come back in the new one.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@igotnopicks  
Because CN is straight-up becoming a network for toddlers. And this fits right in with their current show lineup.

@Vivace  
Yick, I didn’t even notice that. And I don’t get it, people are saying it looks better this time, but it looks even more generic that it did originally. It has almost no character or anything to make it pop.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@TheHappySpaceman  
Do little kids even like Johnny Test? At my local stores the DVDs were just sitting there for years. They started at like five bucks,and eventually someone just bought them all when they were on clearance for the boxes.
Thanotos Omega
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@igotnopicks  
Johnny test was hugely popular with it’s target demographics, not surprising because it’s basically a refined version of Dexter’s Lab that focuses on the fun goofball over the annoying science kid, and lots of us grew up lvoing dexter’s lab even though it’s complete garbage,
Background Pony #FA62
@Vivace  
Good, though the animation i Would’ve preferred to be like season 1.  
Oh well, the whipcrack gone is a silver lining at least.
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
So I am surprised how many people are genuinely excited for Johnny Test coming back.

Did we finally find the difference between millennials and zoomers? One likes Johnny Test and the other one doesn’t? :P
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide