Cartoon/Western Animation General

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #571A  
Well, it was just released, so alot of people are talking about it. Most seem disapointed with it. Even me, and I haven’t watched MotU in a long long time.

I think a problem with it is it’s more like a deconstruction of the series, rather then a love letter to it, and fans. That seems to be a problem with some new reboots.

@Dex Stewart  
I tire of that stereotypical haircut too. (And alot of “Karens” have it, tainting it’s “empowerment” too)  
Only time it looked kinda good on a character was Tawna Bandicoot.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

They put out a teaser for part two and put Ole’ Kevey in the vid to talk about it. And “Part 2” is going to be about Evil-Lyn. Gee! I wonder where this is going!?
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Cyborg_pony  
I don’t even want to watch a teaser. When the new episodes come out,I don’t even know if I’ll watch them. I don’t think I’ve ever had a freaking tv show affect me like this. Like there’s bad, and then there’s whatever this was.  
I’m just gonna wait for the cgi cartoon.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Dex Stewart  
No one should. Part one was everything and worse that the leaks said, and the piss pour damage control has shot any credibility Smith had.

No one likes him anymore. He’s finally been ousted as a hack.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Cyborg_pony  
This all reminds me of the Lion King remake,except I’m pretty sure Jon Favreu didn’t call out his critics.  
He made a crappy movie,in order to do Mandolrian,which clearly had more care put in. Or because Dave Filoni was holding his hand through it. Maybe Kevin Smith just needed a Dave Filoni around to filter out the lame.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Cyborg_pony  
Smith’s Revelation commentaries are up on YouTube.  
I really want nothing more to do with the show,so I’ll just wait for someone else to pass along any details.

Netflix She-ra fans don’t seem to like it any more than the old MotU fans. Glad we can agree on that.  
Revelation should have been the greatest unexplored love story.  
full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide