Cartoon/Western Animation General

Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Cyborg_pony  
It’s part one of whatever, right? Let ‘em have some dramatic tension. Raise the stakes a little.

Or what, at the end of “Canterlot Wedding Part 1” were you like, “Oh my God, the bug lady’s gonna kill all the ponies and that’s gonna be the end of the show”?
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Cyborg_pony  
I liked it. I keep getting I should be more positive. So I want to gush about M.O.D.O.K..  
Patton Oswalt is surprisingly perfect for the character,and I love how many obscure characters are utilized. Angar the Screamer? Awesome. I was hoping to see Eight Ball next.  
M.O.D.O.K.‘s family is actually pretty funny and likable.  
I’m looking forward to another season.
Background Pony #D62A
The He-man controversy in a nutshell.

full

Kevin Smith’s Hypocricy in a nutshell.  
full

Everything after episode 1 is pointless because they wind up right back where they started, with He-man dead or mortally wounded and Skeletor conquering grey-skull.

So far the Talk is Evil-lyn will be the focus of part two. If we get He-man at all it won’t be till the very end when they defeat skele-god.
Background Pony #D62A
@Cyborg_pony  
I didn’t like the art style of the CGI show, But I’ll give it a shot. It can’t be worse than Revelation, right?

(Famous last words.)
Background Pony #D62A
I remember the people working on the She-ra reboot saying He-man would never be on their show because he’s problematic and represented Toxic Masculinity and if they ever rebooted him, There’d be significant changes to update him for a modern Audience.

Leaving aside the fact that 80’s He-man was one of Most moral and Wholesome TV heroes ever made and ended every episode with a moral lesson for kids like “don’t lie” and “violence is only ok in self defence as a last resort”.

Now we know what an “updated” He-man looks like these days.

full
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Background Pony #D62A  
The villains are going to spend the entire time infighting with Tri-Klops and his techno cult.  
Meanwhile Teela yells and whines alot and overthrows the Kingdom and becomes the new queen.  
Also they’ll introduce Stratos or some other character people love and kill them because edgy.  
Sorceress will remain a weak nothing because feminism makes your female characters weak. I guess.  
Then King Grayskull tells everyone that if they don’t like the show they’re a poop mouth with poop opinions.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Watching GI joe Resolute And I’m starting to think Charlie Addler, Steven blum and grey delisle voice every character in this movie.
Vortaxonus

Also, Christopher Keenan of Justice League fame is one of the executive producers and it has the same director as Kipo and the age of the wonderbeasts, Matt abrens. you can see the rest of the cast here.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide