Cartoon/Western Animation General

DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Dex Stewart  
I would say his voice for Death is almost on par with Greg Eagles voice for Grim from Billy and Mandy. They both give Death some funny personality from a figure that’s usually dark and seriouse.
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@igotnopicks  
Act like a Vain fragile b!tch and you get treated like one. yet again this is coming from the guy who saw godzilla, Dragon Ball Z before they got rid of the blood, and ton of other hardcore sh!t and yet still went became Mr. Drama when I was younger.
northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
Little annoying trying to Google stuff for the see cgi one Even if I use the full title not just masters of the universe i get Revelation
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Thanotos Omega  
But they were still not considered “upper-class.” Katara laughed at Sokka when he tried to call himself a prince. They still had to struggle to survive. I wouldn’t really call them privileged, nor would I call the sole survivor of a genocide privileged. In fact, I think it’s pretty darn offensive for Dante to say that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide