Cartoon/Western Animation General

Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@Cyborg_pony

It really makes me think if people liked the show for other thing beyond that ship.

I’ve never seen the show, but the fanart recommendations I got from DeviantArt made me think that was the main hook for a lot of people.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Twi Clown  
When I started watching Owl House, I hated the idea of Luz and Amity being a couple. I honestly thought I’d drop the show if they got together. I like them now.
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@Dex Stewart

Meh, never cared about those two at all. Admittedly, nowadays I struggle finding cartoons I could enjoy for the most part. I’m trying to catch with MLP and also have 1984 Transformers, My Life As A Teenage Robot and Wakfu as incomplete as well.

And alot of the shows I spot on Netflix doesn’t feel as something I’d like.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I’ve got a bunch of old cartoons to finish watching at some point. I’ve got a bunch of dvds but no time lately to watch them.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Twi Clown  
Orbots was like Voltron, but actual robots. Go-bots was the dollar store knock-off and the company that had the rights to them sued ORbots over copyright, which lead them to lose their show.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I just watched the first episode of the new cgi He-man cartoon.  
full  
It was really weird, character redesigns are so extreme it’s hard to tell who’s who. It’s certainly not bad, and the voice talent is a HUGE improvement over Revelation. The story is completely disconnected from anything previous. In this version, Adam was lost as a child and raised by the tiger tribe, a group of humanoids and green tigers. Theirs a lot of cool little references to various MotU elements. It’s pretty weird, but I’m excited to see more. I can’t imagine where it could go.
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
Weekly reminder that Centaurworld is very very good, and there’s a neat VA crossover with G5 via Kimiko Glenn

If you got Netflix check it out
Red Yes Horse
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Eeyup
@EquusStorm  
I watched it literally because I saw a meme and thought, “eh, an animated horse show, I’ll watch the first episode.” And now I’m hooked lol. I’ve had the Taurnado song in my head for at least a day now. I haven’t felt this into a show since I first fell into FiM.
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
@Red Yes Horse  
Yessssss! The trailer totally makes it seem like something worth skipping but by a few episodes in it is SOOO good, the soundtrack has been stuck in my head for a while now hahaha. And the events of Ep.8 hit so close to home, the writing and overall story are just so well done. I’m in love with it
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide