Cartoon/Western Animation General

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Seth Mcfarlane got absolutely shit faced at a party and missed his flight the next morning.
45 minutes later the plane he was supposed to be in hit the north tower of the World Trade Center, flight 11.
His hangover saved him, and by extension Family Guy.
I heard of that, he is very lucky.
That’s also why Seth doesn’t make light of 9-11 in his shows.
I used to love Family Guy, I admit.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Are there any decisions that were written into animated shows you watch that made you dislike them (or the characters they affected)?
I’ll start: Toph becoming a cop in The Legend of Korra makes absolutely no sense, and I will always hold that it was a stupid decision that did a disservice to her character.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@TheHappySpaceman
Don’t tempt me to rant about Revelation again.
I’ll talk about Street Sharks.
Towards the end of the series, the story’s direction completely halted to introduce some new characters. The story had been building to a point where the Sharks find their father, but instead we got the Dino-Vengers. An arrogant group of alien dinosaurs who’ve lost some prisoners. The Sharks form an uneasy alliance with the Dino-Vengers, and suddenly they became the stars. Bavk when it aired on tv the title even changed from Street Sharks to Dino-Vengers featuring the Street Sharks. The rest of the series was absolutely wasted on the Dino-Vengers’ conflict and the Sharks were practically forgotten. The only resolution they got was the villain Paradigm facing their father, and later getting arrested. Several characters and plot threads were just left hanging.
I get the feeling the writers were throwing a passive aggressive temper tantrum behind the scenes, because they didn’t want the Dino-Vengers in the show. So they made them as unlikable as possible.
The Dino-Vengers got their own separate show later, Extreme Dinosaurs, which cut ties from Street Sharks, and totally rebooted the characters. Their show was fine, and featured less behind the scenes meddling.
Thanotos Omega
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@TheHappySpaceman
Toph became a cop because metal bending especially her later refinements of it is excellent at catching people, and it was a way for her to help her friends(Sokka was a chairmen on republic city’s council and Aang chose to rebuild the air nomads there meaning him and Korra and their kids lived there) and leave a mark, she clearly wasn’t super suited to it as when one of her kids got busted pulling a heist she let her flee to avoid facing consequences,
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Thanotos Omega
It’s so weird, though, because there was no lead-up to it whatsoever. Even in the latest comics, her entire being seems virtually opposed to being law enforcement. Like this one line from her:
I’m not sad! That’s stupid. What would I have to be sad about? People respect me so much they run away when they see me! Kids fighting in an underground bending tournament see me as some kind of enemy. I’m going to make the Earth Kingdom authorities magically appear and shut down everybody’s fun! Don’t they know I was the Blind Bandit? I used to be just like them! I’m proud of Beifong Metalbending Academy, but why does my life there feel so… routine? Why do I feel like my bending abilities aren’t being challenged? I’m not inventing new bending techniques or saving the world, I’m just teaching bender kids how to do their stances, day after day. Meanwhile, there are kids out ,on the streets of Yu Dao discovering bending techniques I’ve never seen before. Last night, a kid did something that looked like he’d combined firebending and earthbending. It was amazing. That used to be me. But now I’m the bender establishment.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide