Cartoon/Western Animation General

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Dex Stewart
Even if they made a Danny Phantom live-action movie, I doubt they would go the miles of your expectations. They’re Nickelodeon after all. If they see something with teenagers, they’re gonna date the hell out of it.
Twi Clown
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Übermensch in training
I admit I haven’t got into 2010s cartoons for the most part.
MLP is more of an exception than the rule. I was never a huge watcher of Adventure Time nor Regular Show, nor Gumball. I did followed Steven Universe but by the end I lost interest. I can’t recall most nicktoons from that era and frankly I don’t care for most and with Disney is almost the same, with Gravity Falls being the only show I’ve seen fully. And on stream, only Glitch Techs caught my attention (I’m a gamer so I kinda liked the premise).
I noted for the most part I mostly a nostalgia binger or I watch shows from past decades I didn’t have a chance.
Admittedly, because I tend to play videogames a lot, watching TV, let alone animation is something I don’t do as often as I did in the past.
Background Pony #DFD4
Starting December 1st (yesterday), I’ve been watching a minimum of 3 episodes of “The Simpsons” every day on Disney+, chronologically.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
Possible Family Guy cutaway gag
Peter Griffin: Well, I’m sorry, Lois, but I won’t stand for it. His beliefs tear a hole into the fabric of our society as we know it. Just like that Fox News show Rape Defenders.
Cut to a court setting
“Your honor, my client went through a severely traumatic experience that has emotional scarred her for years to come. You can’t possibly be siding with the perpetrator.”
Judge: “I mean, come on. Have you SEEN what she was wearing?”
Narrator: “Rape Defenders. Because when it comes to our society, we are fucked.”
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

With how ‘SANTA Inc.” is going, I don’t think many should have much faith in Seth Rogan’s Duckwing Duck reboot. Of course, when you have a scapegoat on how out of touch you are as an elitist, you use play it like a pot of greed card.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I haven’t seen Santa Inc, but why do you think Sausage Party was praised when Santa Inc has been critically panned? Is it because at the time of Sausage Party’s release, raunchy adult animated comedies was still relatively fresh and nowadays, it feels like every animated thing is a raunchy adult comedy?
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Holofan4life
I think Santa Inc is panned for its tired themes and ‘lashing-out’ style of non humor with a sloppy-applied Christmas coat of paint than any market trends.
Sausage party is just stupid shit from start to finish and doesn’t have the brains to be pretentious.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide