Cartoon/Western Animation General

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@northern haste
I still liked it. It wasn’t my favorite thing, or even my favorite Doug thing but I thought it was okay. Kinda weird to be about a sea monster, which oddly the vhs tried to keep secret.

Herman was on all the commercials, but the vhs almost completely omits him.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Dex Stewart
Exactly. They had inside knowledge of how the show does and they saw the numbers, if they knew the show did well they would have produced more, it didn’t help how Noelle treated them and the IP for her own gians. They were at wal-mart, and probably at Ollie’s now.
“I just got the new DK History of MotU book, and it completely glances over Netflix She-ra, even Revelation and the cgi series get a few pages.”
So, they Feigbusters it? Makes sense. They’re both pretty much in name only to the IPs.
“Hey maybe that live action Amazon series will be more your liking.”
I doubt that.
“Mattel just seems to have a hateboner for it.”
If you look the “bible” for the show, you can see how much Stevenson lied to their faces about being a faithful tot he original and was a pitch to get them onboard, which was a bait n’ switch to make it her expensive fanfic livejournal.
If someone said they’d treat the property with respect then pissed all over it in front them, then made their “Better, improved, Best friend Squad! PROM NIGHT!!” version.
. . .
Yeah. I’d be pissed of to.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@The Worst Person
Lol I know. I wonder if it’ll be a trainwreck or by sone miracle it’ll actually he good. If they gave someone behind it who cares, even with a low budget we good still get something, like the 1987 movie. Low budget, production isssues, but the director had talent and cared about the film and did his best and it’s thanks to him for the best parts of that movie.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Cyborg_pony
Please direct me to the cheap discounted She-ra dolls.
Also someone lied to Mattel? Boo fucking hoo. They’ve been absolute ass with their own properties for years. And if Revelation is the type of thing they’re willingly go all in on, maybe it’s for the better She-ra was left to its own devices.
Background Pony #79DD
The early episodes of “The Super Mario Bros. Super Show” used cover songs once an episode, like “Danger Zone” for “Brooklyn Bound” and “Thriller” for “Count Koopula”. Naturally DiC edited out the songs in later reruns and home video releases, although they forgot to remove the first part of “Jungle Love” in the episode “Jungle Fever”.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Dex Stewart
They’re gone now, because no one cared so they were pennied out to discount stores like the pallets of unsold Marvel comics.
Like with shera. With the Teela show, They probably also had no idea what the actual show was about until it was too late. That’s probably why they pretty much spoiled the ending by releasing Skelegod in wave one. I also wonder how well the line sold after part one released, because they soled like HOT CAKES!! initially and then left a sour taste in everyone’s mouths to the point they mass downvoted the CGI show.
If Mattel wants to get back in good graces, there’s a lot to make up for. They could reboot the 2002 He-man where it left off. Hell, they had plans to have Adora in that. There’s even art of what could have been.
Cyborg_pony

@Dex Stewart
Easy there, no one’s taking away your lesbians.
Plus, How many of those watched the show and how much art wasn’t just commissioned? Still doesn’t prove the show had a large viewer base, much like using it to “own” whoever and just for fap material 99% of the time.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Cyborg_pony
Don’t care, I just liked it a helluva lot more than Revelation and I’m bitter it gets any attention. It makes money because people will buy the toys, which for the most part look okay. I’m at least happy to see the dozens of Teelas sitting there while people buy up Spikors and Skeletors. And Andras for some reason.
Background Pony #79DD
Along with “Bluey” and “Spidey and his Amazing Friends”, I am going to make the upcoming “Alice’s Wonderland Bakery” my must-see on Disney Junior.
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

That sounds not that great, over at Wizards of the Coast they went full on political correctness, safespace, SJW culture.
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@The Worst Person
I hate proclaiming evil over basically nothing, i hate the absolute hyperbolic BS that comes from that culture where everyone who isn’t a perfect little yes man is demonized to all hell.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide