Cartoon/Western Animation General

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Thanotos Omega
That’s really unfair to say. We’ve only had literally one episode of Hazbin Hotel so far, that and a music video, so of course the stories and characters have not been focused on much. As for Helluva Boss, I don’t see how the stories have been derailed or how the characters are “flat and devoid of meaning.”
But you can have your opinion on Helluva Boss; however, I think you’re jumping the gun on Hazbin Hotel, because we literally don’t know where it’s going to go.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

The only thing I know about either is people really wanted to bang the werewolf chick and the other was about drug-addled a-holes in rehab. They’re pretty samey both centered around Hell and demons.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
I’m only finding this out now but apparently there was gonna be another Garfield special based on a Jim Davis Garfield special book.

Apparently it was gonna be the longest special to come out of all the others but several studios including Disney did not want to make it because it was considered too dark and had heavy themes; even though they didn’t seem to have that problem when they made Garfield’s Halloween Adventure, Babes & Bullets, and His 9 Lives though.
Either way it’s disappointing we never got to see this one get made, I haven’t read the book so I don’t have anything to comment on but knowing Garfield it would have been just as good as all the others.
Background Pony #79DD
The good news: MLP is still on Netflix and the “this show is leaving” warning seems to have vanished.
The bad news: Only the first four seasons are currently on it as of this post.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
So I’m on the last part of Arcane for now, it’s everything i wanted it to be and more.
League would be making a serious error if it didn’t make more of this in the future.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide