Cartoon/Western Animation General

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
At this point, as much as I’m getting railed by people who prefer them to be forever alone (and by that i mean being single) or people who whine about shipping, I wish the Blight Twins would have a love interest already.
Especially after Huntlow is canon.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Hali the Emoji girl
IMO, since people don’t like age gaps on social media, I rather want love interests for them in the same age as them. As in maybe new characters. I know it’s too late since Disney listened to that dumb anti-serialization executive who doesn’t think TOH fits the brand by cancelling the show, but still.
Besides, if I say that I wish they had a love interest since Huntlow is canon on, say, Twitter, people will shove some angry shit down my throat by saying that they don’t need a love interest.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide