Cartoon/Western Animation General

Background Pony #70A4
When Bugs Bunny called Elmer Fudd “nimrod”, he wasn’t calling him stupid. He was sarcastically calling him a great hunter, which Elmer Fudd is not. It’s like sarcastically calling a stupid person “Einstein”.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@The Worst Person
Why am I not surprised that your immediate course of action is to defend The Boss Baby?
@Background Pony #6E54
Doubtful. Jeff Smith already tried Nickelodeon/Paramount in his first attempt to adapt Bone in the early 2000s. They wanted to make it one movie instead of a series, and tried to dumb it down for kids and put pop songs like Britney Spears and *NSYNC in the soundtrack. So I doubt he’ll be going back to them.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
The only reason why there are negative opinions of Turning Red is basically to see who can go viral by making the most controversial take.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide