Cartoon/Western Animation General

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@NitroFury
He has some points about the wishy-washy-ness, and dogpiling nature of Twitter, but he might be adding fuel to the fire he’s getting with his angered remarks. If it’s one thing about the internet, the more angry you react, the more you get in return.
@Hali the Emoji girl
In fairness, some christians are defending the movie, and some atheists are bashing it. So it’s not just religious people doing it, and such.
Twi Clown
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Übermensch in training
@Dex Stewart
You give too much credit to that. I’m just simply not interested in the movie at all. I don’t like the artstyle, I just don’t think I can empathize with the characters and some of the jokes I’ve seen didn’t amuse me.
Granted, I’m also starting to think I’m becoming more and more desensitized to a lot of shows and movies and as such I’m getting much more picky.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide