Cartoon/Western Animation General

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Dustcan
Three years, yeah. Book Three dropped in November 2019, the rest of the series wasn’t greenlit until a few months into the pandemic, and they spent the time writing and animating. Seems like a lengthy but still reasonable gap.
@Cyborg_pony
Why’s that?
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@TheHappySpaceman
Well, it was a joke, but… in news of failing upwards.
Kevin gets a 2nd season to Masters Teela of the Universe, called “Revolution” Gee, I wonder what that could mean? Probably not a predictable trailer of with 90% of He-Man’s screen presence only to Rian Johnson it. This is the guy that couldn’t take people hated his show that he called the pure apathy of the 2nd half a victory.
This is dead on arrival.
Background Pony #6325
@Cyborg_pony
@Dex Stewart
Unless they wanna make changes with the formula, I get the feeling this show will still fail to make a revenue. Admittedly though, after what happened with the Batwoman show which ratings were on free fall for pretty much the whole lifetime, sometimes I’m concerned if they really are willing to loose profits and watchers.
After all, is not an indie show from the internet, they need to pay their workers, advertisers and the very company that host the transmition rights, and given that Netflix hasn’t been really happy with the results of a lot of animations to say the least, that’s not good unless they have something under their sleeves regarding the show.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Background Pony #6325
The figures only sold until after Kevin’s lies were shown and spat all over He-Man fans with the Ugliest and bitchiest Teela, the worst writing a He-Man show with so little of He-Man. Now, places have to give them away for free just to get rid of them.
Anyone with a brain cell knows what they’re going to do. Thinking they’re “right the ship” after not even acknowledging they screwed up royally. It’s just so He-Man will give up the now “mantle” of champion of Eternia that we all know who it’ll go to.
If Mattel is paying for this, they deserve to lose the money.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide