Cartoon/Western Animation General

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
You know what’s freaky? There are no Saturday morning cartoons in the U.S. anymore.
What do kids who don’t have cable or streaming watch on Saturday mornings, I wonder?
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Penguin Dragneel
No, I’m talking about kids who don’t have cable or streaming, and only have network television.
I kind of grew up with that situation. When I was a kid, it especially sucked because every other classmate at my school had cable or satellite TV, but my parents couldn’t afford it and didn’t want it anyway, because everything they needed to watch was on antenna TV. So in addition to everything else, I didn’t even have the same shows in common with my classmates.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@TheHappySpaceman
Metv is a free channel now. They play old Looney Tunes, Popeye and Tom and Jerry cartoons. Technically, it’s not “for kids” which is how they can play mostly unedited cartoons. There are wraparound segments with a crappy Toony the Tuna muppet, and a boring guy.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Funny enough, I never actually grew up with the SatAM blocks. Any cartoons I watched were all on the cable networks themselves.
The only one I remember actively watching was the CW4Kids one (later renamed to Vortexx), but that was mostly for Sonic X (which was anime) and eventually the Spectacular Spider-Man show.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

I have zero enthusiasm for the three Avatar animated movies, seeing they don’t have the soul and it’s the ones that made Korra… and the only thing people remember about that show was the ending which created a trope to get anyone to talk about the show, since people checked out.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide